Connect. Learn. Thrive.
As of January 2021, Common Good Vermont is a program of United Way of Northwest Vermont. Common Good Vermont serves as the “go-to” resource for all of Vermont’s mission-driven organizations to share resources, gain skills, and build partnerships.
Common Good Vermont’s programs include:
- Nonprofit certificate programs
- Vermont Nonprofit Summer Camp
- The Nonprofit New England Wage and Benefits Report (Vermont Edition)
- Vermont Nonprofit Advocacy & Legislative Day
- Vermont Nonprofit News
- Job postings for Vermont mission-driven organizations
- Other nonprofit professional trainings